If you’re a friend or a husband who is looking for unique and trendy gifts for new moms because you wanted this beautiful woman to feel as loved as the new baby, then you’re on the right track! You will be guided to some of the most unpredictable gifts that a new mom might not even know she’ll need it in the future.
Carrying a baby for 9 months is hard, but taking care of it for the rest of your life especially for the first child is a lot harder! In today’s world, people need to see how much care, appreciation, and help new moms need. Just like their newborns, they are also adjusting on the new phase of their lives.
They are exhausted to even look after themselves so these gifts that you are about to see are not only unique and trendy gifts for new moms.
- Top 10 Best Gifts for New Moms 2021
- 2. Baby 3D Hand & Foot Print Plaster Casting Kit
- 3. Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Massager
- 4. Mom’s One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
- 5. Chewbeads Teething Necklace
- 6. Portable Smart Pocket Printer
- 7. Homma Premium Thick High Waist Tummy Compression Slimming Leggings
- 8. Bamboo Weighted Blanket
- 9. Organic Dry Shampoo Powder
- 10. Epitex Charcoal Shredded Memory Foam Neck Support Pillow
- Getting Unique Trendy Gifts for New Moms
Top 10 Best Gifts for New Moms 2021
- Best Gift to Pamper Her: Folding Spa Foot Massager, $16.90
- Best for Artsy Mommies: Baby 3D Hand & Foot Print Plaster Casting Kit, $5.13
- Best Gift for Relaxation: Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Massager, $99.99
- Best Gift for Journalers: Mom’s One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book, $9.09
- Best for On-the-Go Moms: Chewbeads Teething Necklace, $24.99
- Best Gift for Keeping Memories: Portable Smart Pocket Printer, $80.99
- Best Gift for Sporty Moms: Homma Premium Thick High Waist Tummy Compression Slimming Leggings, $19.50
- Best Gift for Stressed Moms: Bamboo Weighted Blanket, $199.00
- Best Gift for Busy Moms: Organic Dry Shampoo Powder, $15.99
- Best Gift for Sleepless Nights: Epitex Charcoal Shredded Memory Foam Neck Support Pillow, $45.80
1. Folding Spa Foot Massager
When you’re a new mom, you probably won’t have time to visit the spa and pamper yourself like you used to. For that, receiving a Folding Spa Foot Massager would be like a dream come true, isn’t it? This foot massager can be folded so storage wouldn’t be a problem because we know how messy home can be with a new baby!
This foot massager comes with a massaging roller and points stimulating bumps. You can easily soak off your tired feet even while breastfeeding. Go give a new mama a nice spa treatment that she can do at home!
- Has anti-slip legs
- Available colors are green, pink, and purple
- When folded, the foot massager will only be 7cm thick for easy storage
2. Baby 3D Hand & Foot Print Plaster Casting Kit
Give the new mom a memory that will last forever with the Baby 3G Hand and Foot Print Plaster Casting Kit. This is a DIY gift that not only moms but also dads will surely enjoy because moms will definitely ask for help from them ☺. This plaster casting kit may probably be purchased in the future for upcoming new babies! This is a great and unique gift for new moms to remember a part of her little baby as he grows into a big and intelligent human so fast!
- This product is safe for babies, it has hypoallergenic and biodegradable materials.
- The package includes: 100g x Molding powder, 100g x Plaster, 1 x powder,
1 x Brush
3. Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Massager
A new mom will definitely need a massage at any day because of all the exhaustion and sleepless nights that she battles daily. The Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Massager would definitely be her to-go for comfort and rest. It has 4 big nodes and 4 small ones to effectively soothe muscle fatigue and stiffness. This doesn’t limit itself from the neck and shoulders as moms can also use this on other areas of her body that needs some rest. Plus, she has the flexibility to choose the intensity level for optimum comfort.
- Has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Can massage for up to 2.5 hours
- Equipped with a heating system for gentle warmth during a massage session
4. Mom’s One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
A mom would unquestionably wish to remember all the days that she spends with her little one since he came into this world. The Mom’s One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book would do the exact wish as new moms can record everything may it be good or bad for 5 years. A mom would surely tear up once she commemorates every entry with this memory book when her child has reached the end of the 5th year and even growing.
- Has 372 pages for writing
- Weight: 340g
5. Chewbeads Teething Necklace
A teething necklace might not sound fashionable but it actually is! Gifting a teething necklace spares new mom from their hair getting pulled or their faces getting chewed up. Aside from that, this can soothe a baby’s itchy teething gums and would also help him focus while teething. It has individually knotted beads which are all safe for the baby.
- The material is made from 100% medical grade silicone which is gentle for babies’ gums
- Can be easily wiped for cleaning
- Can be a sensory toy for the baby
Related: Best Pregnancy Safe Foundation
6. Portable Smart Pocket Printer
Have all cute pictures and memories printed easily through a portable smart pocket printer! This is surely a trendy gift but this can really be a memorable gift for new moms. We know they tend to use their phones mostly to take photos of their cute little one and watch them grow but it would be nicer to have all of them printed and even pasted on a cute scrapbook or hanged in the walls.
This Huawei Portable Printed has an amazing non-ink cartridge which does not need only photo paper for it to start printing. Mommies will undoubtedly use this every day!
- Offers High-precision printheads for a more detailed and vivid photo printouts
- An application can be used to edit photos before printing
7. Homma Premium Thick High Waist Tummy Compression Slimming Leggings
That new momma would probably still prefer wearing her leggings than her jeans. Give her a favor by giving her pairs of this Homma Tummy Compression Slimming Leggings. New mommies would surely want to go back immediately to their pre-pregnancy body and this might just do the trick!
It offers a body contouring feature so she can feel sexy every day. Plus, these are very affordable so grab her a few pairs so she wouldn’t have to worry about doing the laundry too soon.
- Seamless, Fade-free, Tight Fit, Strong Compression
- Breathable and dries quickly
- Offers a four-way stretch for maximum mobility
8. Bamboo Weighted Blanket
Though it seems that this new momma is barely getting enough sleep, a bamboo weighted blanket will give her all the comfort she needs on her tight sleep schedule! This YnM Bamboo Weighted Blanket would make her feel like she is being swaddled just like her newborn baby. It is made with premium glass beads to bring an equal weight on the whole blanket.
Plus, this includes a duvet cover because we know that new mamas won’t have much time doing the laundry by herself. The duvet cover would prevent any dirt and damage to the weighted blanket so she could use it for a very long time.
- Designed to fasten in 8 places so it won’t slide around with the cover
- Made from 100% natural bamboo viscose
Related: Best Baby Apps for New Parents
9. Organic Dry Shampoo Powder
Aside from her tight sleep schedule, her shower schedule might be tighter! A 24-hour day is not enough for her to be at peace in the shower for just less than 5 minutes. Make her feel comfortable to go outside and run errands even without going to the bathroom with an organic dry shampoo.
This organic dry shampoo is made without any harsh chemicals so it would keep her hair smooth, soft, and healthy. You are even doing her a favor because this dry shampoo protects the natural color of her hair to retain its moisture and vital nutrients.
- Made from USDA Organic Certified, non-GMO, gluten-free, sulfate and paraben-free ingredients
10. Epitex Charcoal Shredded Memory Foam Neck Support Pillow
This gift is a perfect match with the weighted blanket earlier. The Epitex Memory Foam Neck Support Pillow will help the new mommy to rest peacefully when she gets the chance! Due to the pillow’s firmness, it can also be used as an alternate nursing pillow for her.
This pillow would definitely lessen the strain on her neck and back due to different breastfeeding positions and carrying the baby all day long. She’ll surely flash a big smile when she receives this!
Getting Unique Trendy Gifts for New Moms
There are a lot more ideas for unique and trendy gifts for new moms but these items would be very useful for her. You wouldn’t see your gift just stored in the basement because these are the must-haves every woman who has given birth want, needless to say. You can easily hit these items on Amazon and Lazada for easier shopping!
Moreover, that new momma will be needing the most valuable gift that money can buy which is a helping hand. Visit her and her baby, bring her lunch or coffee, give her a time to rest and nap for a little while as you look after her baby, and many more. She might seem okay but even a little help from friends and family would keep her pace right in track to keep going.
Lastly, support and encourage her. This phase of her life is tougher than her boss so she would clearly need those kind words of love to make her feel that she’s doing great even if she feels down.