Searching for the best pregnancy safe foundation to use? Scroll down to our list of foundations for pregnant women.
Being pregnant never means that you have to stop doing what you always loved to do, just like putting on your makeup! The best pregnancy safe foundation is listed here to help you find the perfect match for your skin.
When a woman gets pregnant, her skin reacts more easily to certain products that can turn into irritation and other skin conditions. These foundations listed below are tagged as 100% safe and mom-approved by a lot of customers all over the world!
|Best Pregnancy Safe Foundation||Best for||Check on Amazon|
|EVXO Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation||Gluten-free||Check out latest price|
|Mom’s Secret 100% Natural Foundation||Natural Ingredients||Check out latest price|
|Physicians Formula Organic Wear Silk Foundation||Weightless Organic||Check out latest price|
|Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation||Mattifying 24-hour Coverage||Check out latest price|
|Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundation||Age-Defying and Soothing||Check out latest price|
|Honest Beauty Everything Cream Foundation||Hypoallergenic||Check out latest price|
|BaeBlu Organic Aloe-Based LUX Liquid Foundation||Chemical-free||Check out latest price|
|Lavera HYALURON Liquid Foundation||100% Natural Ingredients||Check out latest price|
|Harvest Natural Beauty – Perfecting Organic Liquid Foundation||Lightweight & Buildable Formula||Check out latest price|
|Shimarz Liquid Mineral Foundation||For All-Skin Type||Check out latest price|
|Fit Glow Beauty Vita Active Foundation||Cruelty-free||Check out latest price|
|Jane Iredale BB Cream||Dewy Glowing Skin||Check out latest price|
|ILLUMINARÉ Concealing Mineral Foundation||100% Mineral Ingredients||Check out latest price|
Top Safe Foundation for Pregnant Women
- Top Safe Foundation for Pregnant Women
- EVXO Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation
- Mom’s Secret 100% Natural Foundation
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Silk Foundation
- Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation
- Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundation
- Honest Beauty Everything Cream Foundation
- BaeBlu Organic Aloe-Based LUX Liquid Foundation
- Lavera HYALURON Liquid Foundation
- Harvest Natural Beauty – Perfecting Organic Liquid Foundation
- Shimarz Liquid Mineral Foundation
- Fit Glow Beauty Vita Active Foundation
- Jane Iredale BB Cream
- ILLUMINARÉ Concealing Mineral Foundation
- Importance of avoiding chemical Ingredients in beauty products during pregnancy
- Types of foundation
- Ingredients to avoid in foundation during pregnancy
EVXO Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation
This best pregnancy safe foundation will definitely help you doll up even when your baby bump is getting bigger! The EVXO Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation provides an all-day coverage; you don’t even need to retouch throughout the day. It gives a dewy and non-greasy finish, so you can make that “pregnancy glow” glow even more!
If you want to keep the coverage light or layer up, this foundation is perfectly buildable to give you medium coverage. Even if it is made from organic ingredients, you can cover up your blemishes and imperfections just the way you want it.
- Net Weight: 1 fl. oz.
- Does not clog your pores
- Infused with chamomile, thyme, and Vitamin E
Mom’s Secret 100% Natural Foundation
This next best pregnancy safe foundation it the secret to that glowing look of pregnant mommies is the Mom’s Secret 100% Natural Foundation. This all-natural foundation is not heavy on the face, and it doesn’t clog your pores too. It smells delicious too, but it just gives a subtle and gentle fragrance that is not overpowering.
It comes with 12 shades, so every mom to be would never run out of options to give her skin. If you’re a pregnant mommy who loves the sun, don’t worry about sunburns because this foundation comes with natural sun protection too.
- Net Weight: 1 fl. oz.
- Provides lightweight and breathable coverage
- 90% organic
- Made from healthy ingredients
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Silk Foundation
If you’re into liquid foundation, this best pregnancy safe foundation can provide you with full-coverage that you’ve been looking for! Pregnant mommies tend to be more conscious about what they put on their bodies, so you should also be careful about the foundation you use. Use a rigorously tested foundation by dermatologists and physicians and switch to the Physicians Formula Organic Wear Silk Foundation.
You’ll feel your skin as smooth as silk because this foundation gives out a dewy airbrush look. As you use this foundation daily, you would notice that your skin complexion is getting better because it is packed with nutrients to feed your skin cells.
- Net Weight: 1 fl. oz.
- Weightless organic foundation
- Gives out light to medium coverage
Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation
Our list of best pregnancy safe foundation have this one from Catrice Cosmetics. Pregnant mommies of all colors and races can enjoy the wide spectrum of shades by Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation. This pretty foundation has 23 shades that moms can choose from, and once you use this, you’ll look like you have a second skin with a smooth finish.
This foundation is free from parabens, gluten, alcohol, and oil. It truly gives a cleaner formula, so you can wear and flaunt your flawless face without worrying about those nasty chemicals that can harm your baby. Give your pretty face with 24-hour coverage with a natural look, and try this foundation while you’re pregnant and even after you give birth.
- Net Weight: 1.01 fl. oz.
- Ultra-light formula with high coverage
- Comes with a unique dropper applicator
Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundation
Aside from pregnancy safe liquid foundations, do you prefer using a powder foundation to a liquid one? Then you should definitely have this Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundation at your dresser! Even when you’re just going to your doctor’s appointment, you deserve to feel pretty with your baby bump.
Stay shine-free and always be photo-ready when you use this foundation. It gives you total flexibility since you can build up the coverage to your preference. You would look like you have been touched by a professional makeup artist because it gives out a smooth airbrush finish.
The formula was made to illuminate your face more and reduce the appearance of free radical damage from the environment.
- Net Weight: 0.32 oz.
- Made with natural ingredients
- Available in 24 shades
- Age-defying and skin soothing
Honest Beauty Everything Cream Foundation
Are you looking for the best powdered-type pregnancy safe foundation? Check out this one from Honest Beauty! Who could ever resist the velvety smooth finish of the Honest Beauty Everything Cream Foundation? This weightless foundation formula is perfect for pregnant mommies who love medium to full coverage. It blends smoothly and evenly, which makes you have an effortless application.
It is also hypoallergenic, and we know that a woman’s skin becomes more sensitive during pregnancy. Using this foundation reduces your chances of skin irritation, so you can always feel good about putting on your makeup every day.
This foundation is infused with jojoba oil to give your skin the moisture and hydration that it needs. Som even if this gives a demi-matte finish, your pretty face would still have that natural glow.
- Net Weight: 0.31 oz.
- Without Talc, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Paraffins, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrances
- With creamy texture
BaeBlu Organic Aloe-Based LUX Liquid Foundation
The next best pregnancy safe foundation that you might want to try is this liquid one from Baeblu Organic. Even if your entire body is aching from your pregnancy, you should always look and feel pretty! Be confident every day and slay your everyday look with the BaeBlu Organic Aloe-Based LUX Liquid Foundation. This foundation gives you the peace of mind that you can still enjoy putting on your makeup without harming your unborn baby.
This foundation is made with certified organic and natural ingredients, and it also has an anti-aging feature. We never want to have that greasy and oily feeling on our faces, and this foundation goes on with a smooth yet fresh look!
- No harsh chemicals
- Does not clog the pores
- Comes in 16 shades
Lavera HYALURON Liquid Foundation
There’s no doubt on how organic ingredients can give you a peace of mind in choosing the best pregnancy safe foundation. You wouldn’t find anything like the lavera HYALURON Liquid Foundation. Create a perfectly radiant look because it has hyaluronic acid as its main ingredient. Hyaluronic acid is a pregnancy-safe ingredient because it naturally occurs inside our bodies. It provides extra moisture and hydration, so you can have that smooth and supple skin, always!
- Net Weight: 1 fl. oz.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Comes in 4 shades
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
Harvest Natural Beauty – Perfecting Organic Liquid Foundation
Lightweight pregnancy safe foundations are the best with coverage that will not give you any uneasy feeling. When I was pregnant, I have dealt with many skin conditions, including uneven skin tone and redness. Mommies would love to have cosmetics that would take little time to be applied, especially when it comes to foundation.
The Harvest Natural Beauty – Perfecting Organic Liquid Foundation comes in a self-adjusting formula, so you no longer need to put so much time in applying your makeup evenly. It is also loaded with Vitamin E and other organic ingredients, making you feel safe with every ingredient that this bottle has.
If you have sensitive skin even before you were pregnant, this foundation will absolutely do you wonders! Many customers say that this foundation has little to no irritation, so it’s worth the try.
- Net Weight: 1 fl.oz.
- 100% natural and organic
- No harsh chemicals
- Comes in a lightweight and buildable formula
Shimarz Liquid Mineral Foundation
Yes, mineral-based pregnancy safe foundations are truly a life-saver in covering those blemishes on your face. Ditch your old foundation full of harsh chemicals and say hello to Shimarz Liquid Mineral Foundation. This foundation is super good, and you won’t even see a single crease on your face. It is perfect for hiding your blemishes and skin imperfections without feeling heavy.
It offers a full and all-day coverage without making your face oily and greasy. Let your pores breathe and enjoy a 100% safe foundation as you go along with your wonderful pregnancy journey.
- Net Weight: 1 fl. oz.
- Great for all skin types, gives no irritation
- Made from organic and natural ingredients
- Comes in 13 shades
Fit Glow Beauty Vita Active Foundation
Another pregnancy safe foundation that can bring your confidence back is from Fit Glow Beauty. Radiant looking skin while you’re pregnant is now possible with this liquid foundation. Yes, mineral foundation is now innovated to a liquid one which is totally very handy and convenient to use!
This product is also certified cruelty free with no harmful ingredients. Feel fresh all day long and cover those unwanted blemishes.
Jane Iredale BB Cream
The best pregnancy safe foundation can also be in creams. If you’re looking for a safe BB Cream to achieve that dewy glowing skin, fret not with this Jane Iredale BB Cream!
It hallmarks a hypoallergenic feature that is readily available for those who have sensitive skin!
On top of this, it can hydrate your skin while keeping the moisture in throughout the day. There’s nothing to worry about the ingredients it has as its all proven safe to use.
ILLUMINARÉ Concealing Mineral Foundation
Do you have an oily skin and doesn’t want a full matte coverage? This best pregnancy safe foundation from Illuminare got your skin! If you have a medium skin tone, then this is the perfect safe coverage on your face while you’re pregnant! Don’t let your confidence be taken with those harmful foundations and switch to a safe one!
It consists of safe ingredients to ensure that you and your child are free from any health risk. Feel confident while wearing this worry-free foundation you can use.
Importance of avoiding chemical Ingredients in beauty products during pregnancy
Letting yourself be exposed with harsh chemical ingredients especially in beauty products can have a significant impact on your pregnancy journey. There will be a possibility that your child can carry risky congenital disorders or other future health issues. Just by breathing or swallowing chemicals, you are already putting your baby’s health at risk.
Just like the sayings go by, prevention is always better than cure, keep yourself from using such beauty products and switch to the safer one.
Types of foundation
Here are the different types of foundations that you can find in the market.
- Powder Foundation. The most common foundation type is probably the ones in powder. Though it may be easy to put on, there are some risks that you can get if you use this type of foundation as it has talc ingredients which can result in ovarian cancer and respiratory damages when inhaled.
- Liquid Foundation. The birth of liquid foundation gives women a full coverage where you can hide your skin issues. This type of foundation is the most popular among women as it is suitable for all-skin types with more shade colors that can match your skin.
- Stick Foundation. This foundation type is truly a lifesaving foundation that can cover those blemishes! This easy-to use stick foundation is very handy for any on-the-go makeup.
- Mineral Powder. The foundation type which is more organic and recommended for pregnant women is the one made from minerals. However, there are brands that still put harsh chemicals on the foundation so be careful in choosing the brands that can offer you authentic and 100% mineral.
- Tinted Moisturizers. The best foundation to use in summer is probably tinted moisturizer. If you prefer to have a dewy fresh-look, Look for this foundation type.
- BB Creams. If you’re looking for a 2in1 foundation which can moisturize your skin while adding a touch of color, blemish balms are the one to look for. It’s good for hydration and brightening your face.
- CC Creams. This foundation offers a more natural look as this is known for color correcting. Don’t let your face look too bright. Are you suffering from hyperpigmentation during your pregnancy? Wearing some CC creams can hide them fully!
Ingredients to avoid in foundation during pregnancy
Aside from talc that we have mentioned earlier, there are a lot of other ingredients to avoid in a foundation to ensure the safety of you and your baby’s health. Check out some of these ingredients and make sure you’ll avoid them when buying for a foundation:
- Tazorac and Accutane. This vitamin A can cause any birth defects when used.
- Retin-A. This vitamin can lead to unwanted birth defects.
- Artificial Fragrance. Inhaling too much artificial fragrance can put your child’s health at risk.
- Heavy Metals. Having this ingredient on your foundation can result in issues in your nervous system.
Getting the Best Pregnancy Safe Foundation
You might have that “pregnancy glow” that everybody wants when they get pregnant, but that doesn’t mean that your skin is free from bumps, breakouts, and other skin conditions. Using a foundation will surely cover up those imperfections and dark eye circles from your pregnancy exhaustion.
Just keep in mind that you should be aware of what’s inside every bottle of your foundation. It’s best to choose a hypoallergenic foundation to it would have little to no effects on your sensitive face. You can also consult your chosen foundation with your physician before trying it out.
You always deserve to feel pretty and beautiful as you carry a life inside of you for nine months, mommy! So, don’t ever feel guilty about putting on makeup. Make everyone look at you in awe as you flaunt your baby bump and pretty face.
Fit Glow Beauty Vita Active Foundation
We have listed the best pregnancy safe foundations to use to feel confident. Check them out!
Product SKU: 950835936434
Product Brand: FitGlow Beauty
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 31.00
Price Valid Until: 2021
Product In-Stock: InStock