Who doesn’t want to get back on her sexy curves and fit body after carrying a tiny cute human for 9 months? We know you wanted to lose those pregnancy fats while continuing breastfeeding to nourish your sweet baby.
Before you go and sweat yourself with yoga or exercising, make sure you have been advised by your OB-Gynecologist that you’re fit to do it! Well, if you are then this article will be worth saving because we will be guiding you to the Best Nursing Sports Bra on Amazon.
- Top Nursing Sports Bras on Amazon
- 1. Playtex Women’s Nursing Sports Bra with Racerback
- 2. Gratlin Women’s Lightly Padded Sports Maternity Nursing Bra
- 3. Kindred Bravely Sublime Support Nursing & Maternity Sports Bra
- 4. Sunzel Women’s Bra for Nursing and Maternity
- 5. Motherhood Maternity and Nursing Sports Bra
- 6. Fruit of the Loom Women’s Front Close Racerback Bra
- 7. QT Danica Pullover Nursing Sports Bra
- 8. Bamboobies Yoga Nursing Bra
- 9. Boob Maternity Nursing Sports Bra
- 10. Classic Pump&Nurse Adjustable Back Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Bra
- Getting the Best Nursing Bra 2021
Top Nursing Sports Bras on Amazon
|1. Playtex Women’s Nursing Sports Bra with Racerback||$9.49|
|2. Gratlin Women’s Lightly Padded Sports Maternity Nursing Bra||$17.99|
|3. Kindred Bravely Sublime Support Nursing & Maternity Sports Bra||$39.99|
|4. Sunzel Women’s Bra for Nursing and Maternity||$6.99|
|5. Motherhood Maternity and Nursing Sports Bra||$18.81|
|6. Fruit of the Loom Women’s Front Close Racerback Bra||$12.50|
|7. QT Danica Pullover Nursing Sports Bra||$17.95|
|8. Bamboobies Yoga Nursing Bra||$24.49|
|9. Boob Maternity Nursing Sports Bra||$89.00|
|10. Classic Pump&Nurse Adjustable Back Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Bra||$29.00|
1. Playtex Women’s Nursing Sports Bra with Racerback
Be comfortable as you switch from getting active and back to being a full-time mom with the Playtex Women’s Nursing Sports Bra.
This bra is made from polyester and spandex to cater to the changes in your body without bringing any uncomfortable feeling. Aside from that. The foam inside is made from cotton lining for optimum comfort.
It is also easy to wash as you can simply hand wash it. The simplified sizing system for these bras provides a more accurate dimension so you won’t have any issues with buying this comfortable bra online.
- Colors available are white, black, gravel grey heather, and nude heather
- Sizes available are small, medium, large, extra-large, 2x large, and 3x large
2. Gratlin Women’s Lightly Padded Sports Maternity Nursing Bra
Enjoy your breastfeeding journey while achieving your pre-pregnancy body once again with the Gratlin Wireless Sports Maternity Bra.
The wire-free and racerback design of this bra gives you better stability and optimum comfort when you breastfeed or get active.
It features a one-hand open clip so you’re always ready when your little sunshine gets hungry! Aside from that, you’ll never worry about your breasts sagging because this bra offers you soft side slings to support your busts while you nurse and while you exercise.
Plus, if you’re really getting into your active lifestyle after being sedentary when you were pregnant, you get wide elastic under bands for extra support when you engage in low to medium impact activities.
- Colors available are charcoal heather, black and beige
- Sizes available are Small (32C, 32D, 34C, 34D), Medium (34DD, 36C, 36D), Large (36DD, 38D, 38DD), and XL (40C, 40D, 40DD, 42C)
- Materials: 86%Polyamide, 14%Spandex; and 50%Polyamide, 38%Polyester, 12%Spandex
3. Kindred Bravely Sublime Support Nursing & Maternity Sports Bra
Workout your motherhood body with full support with the Kindred Bravely Nursing and Sports Bra. This bra is perfect for daily activities as a mom and a great partner for a yoga class.
This bra comes with a supportive elastic band with adjustable straps is great for your changing body. Don’t worry about sweat because this bra has a sweat-wicking material to keep your body dry as you work out.
Aside from being a great sports bra, this bra can also be your best friend in breastfeeding! It has a one-handed and discreet breastfeeding access so feeding on demand is easy as ABC. Plus,
it has convenient clips and folds down cups for the hungry little one who has just interrupted mama from her active session because he’s hungry!
- Colors available are: Black, Gray Heather, and Pink Heather
- Sizes available are: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
- Material: Nylon and Spandex
4. Sunzel Women’s Bra for Nursing and Maternity
Motherhood is indeed a workout and you would be needing a handy-dandy bra for nursing and exercising! The Sunzel Bra for Nursing and Maternity can also be used as a perfect outfit for a gym or yoga session.
This is designed to have an elastic band and cup because we never know how big our busts can be when it’s full of milk!
It also has wide shoulder straps to make sure that your breasts are comfortably secured even when you move actively and there’s no need to worry about your straps slipping away!
It has a V-neck style with a cross-over design so your little one would have easy access as he milks away!
- Sizes available are Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large
- Colors available are Black, Beige, Dark Gray, Gray, White, Light Green, Pink, Blue
- Material: 95% Cotton and 5% Spandex
5. Motherhood Maternity and Nursing Sports Bra
A perfect nursing and sports bra are on its way to your closet! The Motherhood Maternity and Nursing Sports Bra provides you with extra comfort especially if you are engaged to work out while being a breastfeeding mother.
It gives you medium support, with full coverage, 3 foam bra cups and a j-hook at the back strap. This bra can be worn almost under any clothes so you’re always good to go, may it be to the gym, daycare center or just at home.
- Sizes available are Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 1X, 2X, 3X, 3X Plus
- Colors available are Black, Heather Gray, and Burnt Olive
- Material: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex; Lining: 95% Cotton, and 5% Spandex
6. Fruit of the Loom Women’s Front Close Racerback Bra
Have an all-day comfort working out and nursing your baby with the Fruit of the Loo Women’s Front Close Racerback Bra.
You get the support that you need in a nursing bra, especially that are building an enormous amount of milk; and the accessibility in nursing because of its front close feature through its hook and eye closure.
It’s never hard to work out and nurse with this nursing and sports bra, and just toss it for a machine wash after.
- Sizes available are 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46
- Colors available in a pack of two are Black/White, Mint Chip/White, Black/Sand, White Grey/Black Grey, and Popsicle Pink Grey/Grey
- Material: Body: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex; Liner: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
Related: Best Maternity Belt for Running
7. QT Danica Pullover Nursing Sports Bra
If you’re really pumped in working out but you’re also a full-time mommy with an always hungry little one, you need to have the QT Danica Pullover Nursing Sports Bra. This ensures you with full breast support specifically made for medium-impact sports.
The heavyweight fabric with seamless construction and racerback design is the perfect blend of support and comfort.
For nursing, it has a dropdown feature nursing clips for the hungry baby who doesn’t like waiting for his milk!
- Sizes available are 2X, Medium, Large and X-Large
- Colors available are Black/Gray, and Gray/Turquoise
- Material: 50% Nylon, 40% Polyester, 10% Spandex
Relax your exhausted motherly soul while nourishing your little one with the Bamboobies Yoga Nursing Bra. Give your breasts the utmost comfort with the ultra-soft rayon fabric.
After your yoga class, you can easily nurse your baby through the detachable nursing clasps and drop-down cups.
Apart from that, you have this stylish keyhole back with a bra extender so you won’t have any worries in the changes of your body.
This bra will give you all the comfort that you need while working out or breastfeeding. Happy boobies, happy babies!
- Sizes available are Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Colors available are Black, Gray and Hibiscus
- Material: 75% Bamboo Viscose, 20% Polyamide, and 5% Elastane
Related: Best Maternity Belt After Delivery
9. Boob Maternity Nursing Sports Bra
Mamas know how important it is to stay active, just like how important breastfeeding is. The Boob Maternity Nursing Sports Bra knows how you can do both working out and nursing in a luxuriously comfortable way too! You have the comfort of a non-sweat bra so you can feel dry and fresh all day.
Plus, you have this firm support from the shoulder straps so your busts will surely stay in place. As you nurse your little cutie, you have easy access through using only one hand to detach the nursing clips.
- Sizes available are Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Color available in Black
- Material: 74% Polyamide, and 26% Elastane
10. Classic Pump&Nurse Adjustable Back Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Bra
We know that aside from breastfeeding, some women pump too! Whether you are exclusively pumping, exclusively breastfeeding or doing a mix of both, this Classic Pump&Nurse Adjustable Back Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Bra is yours to have.
You can utilize two pumps at the same time, hands-free while working out or doing yoga. How cool is that, right?
Aside from pumping, you can easily pull all the layers of the bra for easier access in breastfeeding. Achieve that healthy fit body while making your wonderful baby all chubby with your milk!
- Sizes available are Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Colors available are Beige, Black, White
- Material: 90% Cotton/10% Spandex
- Easily pump AND nurse to SAVE TIME with this perfect all-in-one bra
- The ONLY patented “no hole” hands-free pumping design with folding layers for superior suction and all-day comfortable support
- Moderate to Firm support that works with ALL major breast pumps
Is it OK to wear sports bras while nursing?
Yes, Iit is 100% safe to wear sports bras while nursing. As long as you’re breasts are comfortable with wearing them, and you don’t feel any obstruction or other discomfort while using sports bras, go with it! Also, if your breasts are not to big and they don’t leak too much, wearing a sports bra is totally okay.
Does wearing sports bra reduce breast milk?
Wearing a bra that compresses your breasts too much can cause discomfort and milk production problems. If you want to wear a sports bra, it is essential to choose a size that fits your breasts well to prevent any issues. Wearing the wrong type and size of bra can block your milk ducts.
Getting the Best Nursing Bra 2021
Getting back your pre-pregnancy body may not be as easy as it seems, and stretch marks may have made a way to give a permanent mark on you, but you are the most beautiful woman in the eyes of your husband and that tiny human that you have given birth to. Get active when you are ready, and be proud of yourself and your wonderful body, momma!