In the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic, I know that all of us parents are overly protective of our family, especially to our babies. Although babies are not usually the casualties of this virus, it is always better to be safe! Using disinfectants is a must, but if you have a baby, every product must be safe for them too. Alcohols and sanitizers have come very handily in today’s situation. So, I am going to give you the Best Baby Hand Sanitizers that you can use for your little one, and the whole family too.
|Best Baby Hand Sanitizers||Check out price on Amazon|
|Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Dermachange Aloe Vera Purifying Hand Gel||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Hug More Baby-Safe Hand Cleanser||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Puracy Natural Foaming Hand Sanitizer||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Care Touch Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizing Wipes||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Acqua Aroma Baby Collection Hand Sanitizer Gel||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Honey Skin Hand Purifying Gel||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Panrosa (Alcohol-Free) Hand Sanitizer Gel||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Pipette Hand Sanitizer||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Baby Bum Hand Sanitizer||Check out latest price on Amazon|
What you need to know
Top Baby Hand Sanitizers
- Top Baby Hand Sanitizers
- Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer
- Dermachange Aloe Vera Purifying Hand Gel
- Hug More Baby-Safe Hand Cleanser
- Puracy Natural Foaming Hand Sanitizer
- Care Touch Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- Acqua Aroma Baby Collection Hand Sanitizer Gel
- Honey Skin Hand Purifying Gel
- Panrosa (Alcohol-Free) Hand Sanitizer Gel
- Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash
- Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer
- Pipette Hand Sanitizer
- PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer
- Baby Bum Hand Sanitizer
- How to choose the Best Sanitizers for Kids
- Types of Hand sanitizer for Kids
- Best Baby Hand Sanitizer: FAQs
Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer
There are currently a little number of hand sanitizers made by a baby company, but Babyganics has formulated one! This favorite baby brand of ours made the Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer.
This hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs, especially to our little one’s hands that are always exploring. There is no alcohol product on this sanitizer, and it is completely plant-based. No artificial dyes or fragrances are also used, so all you need to do is apply this on your baby’s hands, and you are all set!
- Net Weight: 8.45 fl. oz
- No parabens, sulfates, phthalates
Take a look at this best baby hand sanitizer by Babyganics below.
Dermachange Aloe Vera Purifying Hand Gel
If you cannot find a sanitizer from a baby brand, there is nothing to worry about! Just take a sanitizer like the Dermachange Aloe Vera Purifying Hand Gel. You can cleanse your baby’s little hands with natural ingredients, without alcohol.
This hand gel can boost your baby’s skin immunity because it does not just cleanse; it is packed with antioxidants too. It keeps those little hands moisturized and cleaned, even without water. So, if you need a fast-acting hand cleanser, this should be a staple at your baby’s playroom.
- Net Weight: 4 fl. oz
- With onion, garlic bulb extract, and manuka honey
- Aloe Vera-based
Take a look at this best baby hand sanitizer by Dermachange below.
Hug More Baby-Safe Hand Cleanser
When your baby starts to recognize that he can use his hands to touch things and eat everything they put their tiny hands-on, you should begin sanitizing more often! The Hug More Baby-Safe Hand Cleanser will be your best friend when it comes to cleaning off your little one’s hands.
This cleanser uses natural, safe, and simple products that are perfect for your baby’s sensitive skin. There are no harsh ingredients that can take off the moisture on those cute little hands. This sanitizer is even safe for newborn babies!
You never have to worry about your child ingesting germs through his hands with this hand sanitizer, ad it keeps away COVID-19 from him too!
- Net Weight: 8 fl. oz.
- No Sulphates, Petroleum, Phthalates, Parabens, Alcohol
Take a look at this best baby hand sanitizer by Hug More below.
Puracy Natural Foaming Hand Sanitizer
Your little one deserves to be protected from any disease-causing bacteria and viruses using the purest products in the market. Never worry, Best Moms! The Puracy Natural Foaming Hand Sanitizer is here as your baby’s disinfectant.
This award-winning formula is powered by Mother Nature, using 100% plant-based ingredients. It is alcohol-free, but it kills 99.9% of germs in just 15 seconds. The sanitizer is fast-drying, and even though it creates a foam, it is not sticky and messy. I am sure your baby would enjoy having these on his cute hands!
You know how fast your baby can eat his hands after he touched something nasty, so you should have this everywhere inside the house!
- Net weight: 8.5 fl. oz
- No alcohol
- No harsh chemicals
Take a look at this best baby hand sanitizer by Puracy below.
Care Touch Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizing Wipes
If you prefer using hand wipes for your baby, there is something like the Care Touch Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizing Wipes for those hands! These wipes are perfect for nappy changes, and hand cleaning so you can bring it anywhere. Just make sure to stay home as much as possible during these days, though!
You can never worry about your baby’s hands dirty again because these wipes can kill 99.9% of germs. These are always on the go, so the whole family can easily put it in their pockets whenever someone needs to go out.
As for your baby, these are made for their sensitive skin. It contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to replenish and moisturize those supple baby skin. Germs are no longer a bother for you and your active little human anymore!
- Net Content: 100, 120, 200, or 240-count
- Resealable pack
Take a look at this best baby hand sanitizer by CareTouch below.
Acqua Aroma Baby Collection Hand Sanitizer Gel
Just recently, my 11-month-old son has experienced diarrhea. There were bacteria found on his stool, and I was so guilty about the pain he felt. That’s why I stocked up on the Acqua Aroma Baby Collection Hand Sanitizer Gel in his bedroom and everywhere around the house.
I can now disinfect his hands frequently, without worrying that the chemical composition of regular sanitizers can harm him. It kills 99.9% of bacteria found on sides, and that’s enough for me to have my peace.
This little boy of mine loves chewing on remote controls, phones, and everything that is not supposed to be held by him! 😀 He grabs things so fast, even if I just turn around for a second, I would find him with something on his mouth. I never have to worry about him getting diarrhea again, thanks to this sanitizer gel.
- Net Weight: 12.9 fl. oz
- With Vitamin E microspheres
- Lavender scent
Take a look at this best baby hand sanitizer by Acqua Aroma below.
Honey Skin Hand Purifying Gel
Your baby’s best defense against any sickness is by sanitizing his hands frequently. There are lots of unseen bacteria and germs roaming around your home, even if you clean every day. Protect your baby with the Honey Skin Hand Purifying Gel. With the combined powers of all-natural ingredients, those little hands are germ-free after a few seconds!
It keeps away all the harmful elements that your little one has touched, without stripping away the natural moisture of his skin. You no longer have to have lots of trips in the bathroom just to wash your baby’s hands, thanks to the Honey Skin Hand Purifying Gel.
- Net Weight: 8 fl.oz
- With Manuka Honey, Witch Hazel, Peppermint, Rosemary and Tea Tree
Take a look at this best baby hand sanitizer by Honey Skin below.
Panrosa (Alcohol-Free) Hand Sanitizer Gel
There is no such thing as being overly reacting when it comes to protecting your child. Especially with the pandemic just hanging around, moms like you and me are probably sanitizing their baby’s hands every now and then!
It is important to disinfect those little hands with the purest and baby-safe sanitizers like the Panrosa Hand Sanitizer Gel. This gel does not have any alcohol, which can cause poisoning to our little ones. Even if you apply the gel every hour, it leaves the skin soft because of its water retention and hydration features.
Let your baby eat his hands without any worry as long as you apply the Panrosa Hand Sanitizer Gel!
- Net Weight: 16.9 fl. oz
Take a look at this best baby hand sanitizer by Panrosa below.
Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash
Wash your baby’s hands and body anywhere with the Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash. This wash is perfect for families who are always traveling with their babies. No matter where you go, you will always be assured that you can clean your baby’s tiny hands and get the germs off of him!
This wash is also specially formulated for your baby’s sensitive skin. So, if you have a baby who has eczema and easily irritated skin like my baby, you would surely love this product! It also smells pleasant and feels soft and calming like babies!
- Original Baby Magic Scent
- Dispenses as foam for easy, no-mess application
Take a look at this best baby hand sanitizer by Baby Magic below.
Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer
Did you know that it is now possible to have a hand sanitizer for your little one that can also act as a lotion? You heard me right! The Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer is concentrated with triple serum moisture to keep your baby’s skin smooth and soft.
It also kills 99.9% of germs, so there is no way that those harmful bacteria would ever get to your baby! This sanitizer is also perfect for the whole family, so you can treat dry skin while sanitizing it. This sanitizer is enriched with coconut oil, and it also improves itchiness and red skin conditions.
You should have this sanitizer on every corner of your house, especially on the part where your babies love to play!
- Net Weight: 250 mL
- 100% pure and natural
- 100% vegan
Take a look at this best baby hand sanitizer by Hempz below.
Pipette Hand Sanitizer
If you’re a conscious mom who’s on the hunt for the right sanitizer for your kids, you may want to consider getting one from Pipette! Featuring its quick drying plant-based ethyl alcohol, this hand sanitizer can eliminate 99.9% harmful germs and bacterias!
Most moms are loving how it can moisturize hands which is indeed a best pick for kids to use! It also comes in a very handy container which you can bring with you even if you have a small bag.
- Net Weight: 2 fl oz
- No rinsing
- EWG Verified
- Easy to apply
Take a look at this best baby hand sanitizer by Pipette below.
PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer
Being one of the leading hand sanitizer brands, Purell strives to offer you the best sanitizer that you can get for your kids! With its 2x sanitizing power, killing germs is just one squirt away compared to any other hand sanitizers available.
Formulated with over 90% natural ingredients, sure your kid’s health is well protected. Plus, this hand sanitizer is formulated with various skin conditioners and essential oils that keeps the hand clean and soft. It comes with a go-to convenient container which you can bring anywhere! What mom’s love about this product more is that it doesn’t dry their kid’s hand and is also safe to use for those who have a sensitive skin.
- Net Weight: 2 fl oz
- Ecologo certified
- Free from harsh chemicals
Take a look at this best baby hand sanitizer by Purell below.
Baby Bum Hand Sanitizer
Aside from all these pump-type hand sanitizers, your kids can also try this spray hand sanitizer from Baby Bum! Highlighting its aloe vera and coconut scent, your kids will definitely love how it smells. It doesn’t just have a pleasant smell but also has plant-based ingredients that ensures the safety of your kids!
It comes with a travel sized container which your toddlers can easily bring to keep them protected from harmful germs and bacteria roaming around. Besides, this hand sanitizer is also dermatologist and pediatrician tested and is specifically designed to cater the needs of your children!
- Harsh Chemical free
- Dermatologist and Pediatrician Tested
- For Sensitive skin type
Take a look at this best baby hand sanitizer by Baby Bum below.
How to choose the Best Sanitizers for Kids
Instead of just randomly picking hand sanitizers for your kids, you should consider the following factors and get them the ones that suits them best to protect themselves from harmful germs and bacterias around:
- Alcohol Level. Always consider the recommendations from FDA and CDC of choosing hand sanitizer that contains not less than 60% of alcohol. This is mainly because less alcohol or alcohol-free hand sanitizers doesn’t guarantee the same effectivity of the ones with higher alcohol content.
- Sanitizer Type. Choosing a sanitizer type plays a part in getting the best sanitizers. Kids also have different preferences depending on which type they are more comfortable with using.
- Light-Scented/Unscented. Unpleasant smell can lead your child to not use the hand sanitizer itself. Most places like schools are having a scent-free policy to help other kids who are suffering from allergies. Kids will look for a fun and exciting smell that they ‘ll surely enjoy.
- Portability. Yes, travel-sized hand sanitizers are definitely a must have for your kids to conveniently bring in anywhere. However, tiny ones are most likely to be lost so consider which size you should get to prevent your kids from misplacing it.
- Appealing Packaging. Fun designs say it all. Kids will be kids and will ask to have their favorite character’s picture on the packaging. Also, this sanitizer shouldn’t be packed with any novelty recycled product so they’ll never get it wrong from ingesting the hand sanitizer.
- Child’s Age. Take a look at the age of the child for him to use hand sanitizer as it is not explicitly stated on each product on the list. What makes them on this list is because all of them are harmless for the kids’ health.
- Safety. Make it a habit to check the FDA certification of the product to ensure that your kid’s health is not jeopardized. If you’re a little doubtful about the hand sanitizer, you can visit the FDA website and check out their list of the hand sanitizers which are not safe to use.
Types of Hand sanitizer for Kids
- Foaming. This hand sanitizer type is considered to be the most expensive among these types of Hand sanitizer available for your kids. There is no slipping with this hand sanitizer as pumping one sticks on your hand.
- Gel. Gel ones are the most common hand sanitizer that you can find in the markets. It’s easy to use with its pump lid and it can be a little watery on your kid’s hands.
- Spray. Despite being easy to apply for adults spray hand sanitizer can be quite difficult to know if you have sprayed enough amount of sanitizer to remove the harmful germs and bacterias
- Wipes. Wipes is very convenient for adults to use in kids but it doesn’t offer the same effectiveness that any other hand sanitizer offers.
Best Baby Hand Sanitizer: FAQs
Are hand sanitizers safe for kids?
Hand sanitizers are considered safe for kids when applied properly. This is the best resort if soap and water is not readily available. However, American Association Of Poison Control Centers has reported over 40% rise of cases where kids had an accidental hand sanitizer ingestion. Watch closely your kids and see whether they’re capable of handling the hand sanitizer or not.
At what age a child can use hand sanitizer
The best way to determine the age of a child who can use hand sanitizer is to approach your kid’s pediatrician to check if your kid doesn’t have any allergies. If still in doubt as to whether it’s safe or not, you can practice proper hand hygiene only.
Can babies use Babyganics hand sanitizer?
Yes, Babyganics hand sanitizer is composed of safe and effective ingredients which you can use for your babies. However, the people around the baby should be the ones to use it to avoid spreading germs and bacterias. Also, make sure that your child won’t swallow their hands after putting the hand sanitizer.
Is Babyganics Hand sanitizer Effective?
Yes definitely! Aside from having safe ingredients, Babyganics takes pride in eliminating almost 100% germ and bacteria on your babies’ hands.
- Best Baby First Aid Kit
- Top Breastfeeding Chairs and Nursery Gliders
- Best Baby Bibs on Aliexpress 2020
- Best Overnight Diapers on Amazon
- Best Organic Baby Food Products on Amazon
Baby Bum Hand Sanitizer
Check out out curated list of the best baby hand sanitizers.
Product SKU: 0135478754985321
Product Brand: Baby Bum
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 11.75
Price Valid Until: 2021
Product In-Stock: InStock